Diana wanted to suck up to daddy by being a Buckeyes fan for the day!
"Hang on a sec, mom. I'm not quite ready."
Now I'm ready. GO REDS!
Daddy's girls for the day! (But Mommy's girls for LIFE! Ha..JK, Matt.) BTW, their guts look pretty awesome here!
It never fails, Lilly is always stealing Diana's toys!
Now it's time to root on the Colts!
"Bring it on Giants!!" (Lil is ready for some action!)
Little Clark and Little Manning looking super duper cute :)
Daddy and his mini-me (Lil)
Diana wants to take off so badly!
Once she gets to this point, she just isn't sure what to do next. I hesitate to encourage her b/c my life will really be interesting then!
We also had a busy week playing with our new friends at the gym. The girls are really warming up to this new experience and the ladies who run the child care center just LOVE when Lilly and Diana enter those doors. The greetings we get make me feel so much better about leaving them for 2 hrs.! If it wasn't for the germs they bring home, I would give the experience an 'A' so far!!
We celebrated Uncle Frank's birthday last week with some pizza and cake. I just coined him Uncle Frank b/c I suddenly realized there are two Uncle Mark's, so to Mark Franklin, I think this new name fits you perfectly! And on Sat. night, Matt and I had a night out as a COUPLE for Alina and Adam's wedding shower while the girls stayed back with their favorite babysitter Elaine! The shower was a lot of fun and the man who kept walking around with the wine bottle ensuring no one's wine glass went dry became my best friend that evening!
