Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Local Notoriety: What's Next?

 My little nuggets have graced the pages of our local newspaper!



If you are keeping up, this is their 2nd publication in their two years of life!  The 1st was an ad in the Indianapolis Monthly where they "modeled" for an Indianapolis baby boutique.



This leaves me wondering...what's next? 

MOVIE STARS?
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson
It is my understanding I would have had to enroll the girls in acting classes while they were still in the womb, so we missed the boat on this one.  I'm also pretty sure MK wound up an odd bird.



SINGERS?
Benji & Joel Madden
My girls are WAY too shy to become rock stars.

                             Did you know that Elvis had a twin brother who died at birth and JT had a twin sister who also died at birth?



TENNIS PLAYERS?
Bob and Mike Bryan
While it IS in the genes, especially those Burger genes, I am going to be too lazy of a mom to escort my kids all around the nation to play tennis.



MODELS?
Gisele and her twin
I doubled the girls' height at their 2 year appt. and they are set to be a stumpy 5'5".



PLAYBOY BUNNIES?
Skanky twins and Hef
I am going to speak for Matt and say "HELL NO."



CHILDREN OF FAMOUS PARENTS?
Vivienne and Knox Pitt
While Matt and I are constantly being confused for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt...I mean, duh...unfortunately our twins have only gone so far as Ohio, a far cry from Namibia.


Mady and Cara Gosselin
The only way that's going to happen is if I go on to do this:


And if I go on and do THAT, then you can go ahead and kiss my existence goodbye and my twins will only be famous for their totally wrecked and screwed up life.

Cutest blog on the block