Friday, May 4, 2012

Good Morning America

I was so lucky to have received a phone call from my best friend Mindy who had GMA on this morning which is aired an hour earlier in Indy.  She was squealing that the girls were just on!!  So I had the DVR set, gathered my camera to capture some photos and video of the girls, changed 2 dirty diapers, got them both dressed (we had a playdate to get to!), spilled an entire cup of hot coffee on the couch and floor, filled many requests for "Dora", "more cereal", "more milk" "a banana please"...and on and on and finally got the girls to settle in front of the TV while we waited for their big TV debut!  I prepped them that they were going to be on but they never once listened to me and were way more concerned that they weren't watching their morning cartoons.

However, I decided to video their reaction anyway and boy am I glad I did!!  Check out Lil's face at the beginning, Di's sweet reaction afterwards, and then they both go right back to eating their cereal!  You can obviously tell that this was the 1st time I viewed it as well b/c I couldn't contain my excitement!






Here was the write-up that can be found on GMA's website.  The footage from today's show hasn't been aired yet so will post for anyone who missed it!


Watch: Identical Twin Girls' Adorable Pacifier Tug of War


By ABC News | ABC News Blogs – Thu, May 3, 2012 1:14 PM EDT
A video in which the identical twins take a pink pacifier out of the other one’s mouth and then place it in their own went viral online this week.
Twins Lillian and Diana Bajorek were nine months old at the time, their mother, Lauren Seger said. She first posted the video online in 2010 to share with friends and family after she and husband, Matt, were amused by their girls’ pacifier antics.
The video has over 500,000 views on YouTube.
Now, Lillian and Diana are two years old and have had to say goodbye to their beloved pacifiers, making this home video slightly hard for the family to watch.
“This video has now come back to haunt me because every time my girls see it they scream, ‘Paci!’ Lauren Seger said.
The proud mom has uploaded more videos of the twins acting silly together today, spoon feeding each other yogurt, and singing and laughing in unison.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, and since this blog is now becoming my journal to capture this crazy time in our life, I must also point out that the video is on Perez Hilton!!!!



Cutest blog on the block