...until we are on our flight to Naples WITHOUT the girls! Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! We were forced to make a decision yesterday because we needed to plan for them or not for them. When we went to the pediatrician on Monday, Diana had an ear infection and Lilly did not. We got the 'okay' to put Diana on a flight as long as she had a few days of antibiotics in her, but seeing that she got sick 1st, it was almost inevitable that Lil would get the ear infection by Wednesday or Thursday. Considering ear infections are genetic, it seemed almost impossible that Diana's identical twin sister who is made up of the exact same DNA would NOT get it. Well, it's Wednesday and she's as jolly as a baby eating a blackberry...no signs of irritable ears. And Diana also seems to be feeling better. But I know with the luck that is mine, had we decided to take them, they both would have come down with something far worse than ear infections. So, I am content with our decision, but going to miss them so much! This is the 1st time Matt and I will both be gone together. They are in the GREAT hands of our babysitter tomorrow and for the remaining 3 1/2 days...Babci and Dziadziu!!
To L & D, please wait to crawl, talk and walk by the time we get back. Please do not look at me when I wake you up on Monday morning like I am a stranger. Please do not blame us in 20 years when you get in trouble that it all goes back to that time when your parents left you to go to Naples. Please be good to your grandparents...we need them to do this again someday!!
To Adam & Alina, the Rev and I are on our way!! Can't wait!!
To my wonderful in-laws, this is what you will find upon your arrival. I ran out of counter room so had to resort to typed-11pt. font. GOOD LUCK!!
 |
| Channeling my inner-Dianne Seger. Even used Sharpies, but post-its instead of notecards. |