It goes without saying that Diana is the one crying in all the pics below!
1 month
2 months
2 months
3 months
3 months
5 months
5 months
6 months
10 months
Moving on, this past weekend was DRAMA-FREE and was spent here in Indy! We had a fun night at the Stephensons' on Friday night, Saturday night Matt and I trekked down to Greenwood for his company Xmas party (while we left the girls with a brand new babysitter, Fernanda, who we love as much as our favorite one Elaine), and on Sunday Mimi and Bapa (Cindy & Tom) surprised us with a visit and allowed Matt and I to get out of the house and do some Christmas shopping. As you know the road conditions were less than ideal on Sunday but they braved them anyway just to stop by for a few hours! THANK YOU!
The best part about this week ahead is that Aunt Rose is coming tomorrow and will be with us for a couple of days!!!! The girls (AND I) are thrilled about this b/c we LOVE when Aunt Rose visits!! She spoils us rotten... :)
Here are a few recent pics of my wild and crazy kiddos!!
I thought I was keeping a good eye on the girls but all of a sudden Diana went missing and I found her standing tall under the table!
Nosy Lilly watching Matt and I put up the outside decorations while licking the condensation off the window
Lilly's favorite thing to do is play peek-a-boo with this container! (I don't have the heart to tell her it's clear and we can still see her!)
I caught her playing peek-a-boo with Diana! I was in awe watching these two interact!


