Phil, Krista, Addie, Courtney, Mark & Steph all came to visit and brought Lilly with them! I had visions of Lilly and Diana getting so excited once they saw each other so we wanted to capture it on video. Well, it didn't go exactly as planned. Actually, Diana pretty much broke my heart as she sat there nearly expressionless except for the tears that welled up in her eyes but absolutely no cry or whimper came out of her whatsoever. It was by far the saddest eyes I have ever seen in my entire life. I don't know if she was overwhelmed (there were 8 of us all crowded around her!) or if she was sad or what exactly her thoughts were at that moment, but it was a tearjerker for us to watch! She spent the rest of the time with that same stoic expression. However, when we got back to the room, she was all smiles again and wouldn't stop babbling! I know for a baby she has been through a lot, and even though she saw all familiar faces, I suppose being isolated for a week had some effect on her. I have no doubt though that once we get home and back into a routine, my spunky Lady Di will be in full force once again!!
