Most of the doctors have already been in today and everything that I told you yesterday carries over to today. It appears that the bacterial infection is the stubborn one over the viral. Once they can get that infection under control, we should be rockin' and rollin'. That is according to me, not the doctors. They are now running frequent blood tests to make sure Diana's kidneys don't show signs of damage due to the length of time she has been on the antibiotics. Currently, 'they are perfect' said the doctor. The kidneys and liver will be the organs hit hardest when all is said and done. The doctor explained to me how to look for jaundice. Yup, think I have seen it once or twice in my life, thank you very much.
Also, if I have said it a thousand times I will say it again...THANK YOU to all of you for your thoughts and prayers! And a special thanks to all our babysitters, grocery shoppers, housekeepers, laundry washers, food delivery ppl, etc. You know who you are and there is no way to express our gratitude!
I have been very negligent with my email so I apologize. And we don't have great cell service here either. But we do have McDonalds!
Instead of a picture today, I will leave you with the girls' 9 month photo shoot! I smile every time I look at them-they both look so happy!!
