Thursday, November 18, 2010
"Hey Lilly, look at me!!!"
They let Diana out of her room tonight!!! She was the happiest we have seen her in a week! We still aren't sure what suddenly changed the doctors' minds, but we didn't care! We wheeled her around the halls and even got to ride the elevators down to the main area. You can imagine how many times we got stopped, and for some reason every time someone commented I felt obligated to say, "Well, she also has an identical twin sister!" Diana was smiling and squealing the entire time. I was so happy we could give her this little bit of freedom! We also had to add a pretty bow today to freshen her up a bit. When I was packing my bag this morning, Matt sent me a text message that said, "Bring a burrettet for her hair. We need to get this girl looking pretty." I translated that to mean "barrette". I had already packed her some bows, but I thought that was terribly cute that daddy wanted to dress up his little girl!

